Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Kalyani's Blog!

.........................Come with me on this fun trip of 23 things.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thing 20: Subscribe to Podcast

I have been using Podcast for a long time, especially to listen to NPR. I subscribed to Grammar Girl Quick & Dirty Tips for better writing. This I feel will be useful for students and teachers.
I thought it was very easy to use the search tools for podcasts. I have been using iTunes which has categories too. EPN is helpful if you are searching for educational podcasts. I personally like P_Alley to look for topics of my interest. The collection is extensive and dowloading the podcast to iTunes is a breeze.

1 comment:

  1. The Grammar Girl Podcast sound interesting. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check it out.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete