Powered By Blogger

Welcome to Kalyani's Blog!

.........................Come with me on this fun trip of 23 things.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thing 19: PODCAST!

Thanks to podcasting showtime doesn’t matter. I use iTunes for podcasts for NPR and other sites.
NPR’s Talk of the Nation by Neal Conan is my favorite.
I like the Discovery Channel's
Video Podcast on Myth Busters/ Man vs Wild, Planet Earth.
This podcast on Charter School Education is very informative:


For students I think the podcast, Grammar Girl provides short, friendly tips to improve your writing. Whether English is your first language or your second language, these grammar, punctuation, style, and business tips will make you to be a better and more successful writer. Grammar Girl is a Quick and Dirty Tips podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment